Miracles will never cease !!!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Any of you notice the new online Sosua TV guide?
Sosua TV Guide
This isn't a joke.
An actual TV guide covering most of the channels we watch on Delancer's cable network.
There's an option at the top right for choosing different skins.
TV Guide (new) works for me.

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
`Tis A Miracle Indeed.....

I never believed that such a wondrous thing would come to pass. It's going to stop me from wearing out the buttons on my remote control hopping backwards and forwards across the channels trying to find something I can watch and understand.... then missing something I really would've liked in the process....

Thanks a lot for that info Marco :squareeye

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
thank you

Marco...thank you thank you thank you...this will save me wasting about 2 hours every night channel surfing....tom

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
When will it start being a subscribers-only service?
I know nothing about that.
He mentioned getting some advertisers to sponsor it.
Rocky's will put something in there.
We have never advertised in the past, but this would be more like supporting a friend and a good cause.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Advertising is fine. Only natural that he finds some way to support this if it is going to be an ongoing thing.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Advertising is fine. Only natural that he finds some way to support this if it is going to be an ongoing thing.
You can't believe the work involved to get it all together, and he thinks he'll manage to make it more elaborate with time.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Still working good this tv-guide. Just bumping it for people who don't know about it.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I love the TV guide, sometimes when the change the clock back in the U.S the times of the programming are off by an hour.

But the Advertisers let you know where you can charge your batteries with a good Dinner and Desert !