why nobody at chat channel?

passion

Feb 24, 2007
hi.first of all im not sure this question is a right topic place but im very curious why there is nobody at chat channel.becouse i realy want to meet and talk there some of real dominican or who live there.but never:))
regards..

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hi
most of us here on DR1 are not real Dominicans. :laugh:

Set a time like 10 pm and start a thread saying you want to chat and sometimes people will show up but you have to post time and day. ;)

Good luck

C

Chip00

hi.first of all im not sure this question is a right topic place but im very curious why there is nobody at chat channel.becouse i realy want to meet and talk there some of real dominican or who live there.but never:))
regards..

Yes, as Anna mentioned we're mostly a bunch of gringos. There are a couple of sites with substantial Dominican traffic but be prepared for some of the worst spelling Spanish there is. Also, it is frequented by the younger crowd who still think the world revolves around them.

Good luck

passion

Feb 24, 2007
well,i think there is soooo many gringo's living at this country,the forum all of by them.it will be very hard to find a dominican here.anyway i realy like this site and enjoy the read forums..
thanx..