lock boxes for shotguns

C

Chip00

I cant seem to find a lockbox/closet for my shotgun.Wall mounted/floor mounted,doesnt matter.
Thanks all

See you're local ebanista and have one built, preferebly of caoba or roble. Let me know if you want to sell one of youre copetas - a dbl. barrell would be fine. That way I can get some skeet shooting target practice in between scaring those would be ladrones!

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
have it made out of steel. the guy that did my iron bar work, very ornamental and secure to boot, palm fronds and banana leaves out of steel, does beautiful stuff. you need a soldedaro (welder)........

coho

On Vacation!
Mar 4, 2007
have it made out of steel. the guy that did my iron bar work, very ornamental and secure to boot, palm fronds and banana leaves out of steel, does beautiful stuff. you need a soldedaro (welder)........
Just curious. What do you pay to have that type of welding done?

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
my work was done and paid for in phases, 1st balcony, 2nd balcony, main entry door, sliding doors etc. at that time we had the president from venus and the peso went from 18 to 55 then back down. i can't remember an exact amount because prices were changing morning to afternoon. i do know that i might have spent 1500 US max for what in miami would have cost 5k. the other great deal, even with a bouncing ball peso was awnings, (toldos)