price of a waterpump with pressuretank

wim

Jan 10, 2002
Can somebody tell me what is the price of a waterpump with minimum 1,5 horsepower and pressuretank . And where I can buy them ?
Thanks .
Greetings , Wim .

georgios

Oct 2, 2004
Grundfos MG

Can somebody tell me what is the price of a waterpump with minimum 1,5 horsepower and pressuretank . And where I can buy them ?
Thanks .
Greetings , Wim .

The latest is a Grundfos pump called "MQ"

Pressure tank build-in, very, very quite ( can be installed inside the house).
Can draw water from up to 22 feet deep shallow well or systern and maintain pressure thru out the house including the 2nd or 3rd floor.

See link Grundfos Canada web site

Georgios

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
water pump

The latest is a Grundfos pump called "MQ"

Pressure tank build-in, very, very quite ( can be installed inside the house).
Can draw water from up to 22 feet deep shallow well or systern and maintain pressure thru out the house including the 2nd or 3rd floor.

See link Grundfos Canada web site

Georgios

where in SD are they sold???
bob

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thanks .
Greetings , Wim .

Any hardware store here. Most carry various HP water pumps and pressure tank sizes.

Are you in the DR?

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
As nobody answered your question regarding the PRICE of a system you can buy a system with a 110v 1 hp Pederollo (good Italian pump-make sure it's the real thing and not a knockoff) pump mounted atop about a 5 gal. red, anti-hammer tank for about $100-$125usd at most hardware stores. A 1-1/2 to 2hp 220v pump only will cost you at least $150usd or more and then a 30 to 40gal glass-lined expansion tank to complete the system is about $200 more. The 1 hp Pederollo system is fine for the average house.