Mosquito "zombism" outbreak on Haiti border?

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
Several news organizations are reporting that there has been a small outbreak of ?zombism? in the small Haiti town of Fonds Verrettes near the border of the Dominican Republic. The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rate and kills victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this parasite is able to restart the heart of its victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believed to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during ?resurrection.?

Haiti officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

General Iam Kwazy had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new parasite and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

The US Department of Bilateral Biological Services (UBBS) opposed the plan saying that the Haitian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Haitian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Haiti to confirm the safety of biological research in Haiti.

Caz

May 15, 2004
Mosquito "zombism"

Thanks dms - looks like only the two of us know what day it is today? lol

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Seems like an April Fool's to me - pretty good read by the way lol

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Nice read ... and I'd like to embroider the issue, but I'm in so much troubles about mosquitos already, that I better refrain and restrain myself. :laugh:

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
... ?zombism?... The culprit... Malaria... 100 percent mortality... kills victims... death... parasite... victim... initial demise.... extremely violent... brain damage.... chemical... blood... ?resurrection.?

Haiti officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

Good Lord, I'm relieved... The Haiti officials said it!

Actually I am much more relieved by the suspicion that this is an April 1st prank.

;) ... J-D.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Good one dms.......

BTW- are you planning on making a trip down to my neck of the woods for a home cooked dinner????
Let me know!!