*** DR1 - Downtime (Easter) ***

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Over the Easter weekend we will be moving dr1 to a new server.

I don't expect any downtime (I hope), but letting you know ahead of time to avoid some of you getting panic attacks :)

It's a slow period as many people are on vacation so makes sense to move at this time.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Over the Easter weekend we will be moving dr1 to a new server.

I don't expect any downtime (I hope), but letting you know ahead of time to avoid some of you getting panic attacks :)

It's a slow period as many people are on vacation so makes sense to move at this time.
Any plans of coming up to the North coast?
We're going to have our regular Easter dinner here.
Sandy's promised to make some home made cakes.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Any plans of coming up to the North coast?
We're going to have our regular Easter dinner here.
Sandy's promised to make some home made cakes.

I wish I could, but I'll be stuck in the office making sure all goes smoothly with the server move :(

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Gone

It seems that posting between noon and about 4:30 p.m. was possible and the posts appeared on the system.
They were, however, later gulped up by some animal.

mountainfrog

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
It seems that posting between noon and about 4:30 p.m. was possible and the posts appeared on the system.
They were, however, later gulped up by some animal.

mountainfrog

Yes some of mine seem to have been gulped :laugh: :laugh: I got a PM from a newish member thanking me for supporting him, but the post which did just that is no more. Never mind, he knows it was there.............. Just went and checked my inbox and the PM and my response to it have disappeared also.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
These things happen, consider them gone. Timing everything is no easy task and sometimes stuff is lost if restored from an earlier backup made just before someone sent a PM or made a post.