New here - need direction

ShelleyS

Apr 2, 2007
Anyone with information regarding teaching English in the Dominican Republic please contact me. Also please let me know if the TESOL/TESL and/or TOEFL is required to teach. I will be back soon, and would like to have the information before I return. Thank you in advance to all who will reply. Shelley

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Good luck

Getting any replies I mean

What sort of tone is that to adopt when entering a forum as a Newbie

Oh well - made me smile.

Sep 19, 2005
I get the impression the OP means they will be "back" in the DR soon and would like the info before they go "back"..

not as in they will come back to THIS BOARD later and want the info posted!!!!!!!!! when they return here.

big difference.

I sure hope I am right.

bob

ShelleyS

Apr 2, 2007
Many thanks !

I have been getting some interesting and informative replies to my questions re: teaching english in the Dominican Republic. Thanks so much! I will be coming back to the DR (I am in Canada) in the next few months in the hopes that I will soon to be teaching. I would really appreciate any additional information from those in the field. Thanks again to those who replied. It certainly is encouraging. Shel

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Me thinks you're right somehow

I get the impression the OP means they will be "back" in the DR soon and would like the info before they go "back"..

not as in they will come back to THIS BOARD later and want the info posted!!!!!!!!! when they return here.

big difference.

I sure hope I am right.

bob

Sorry for jumping the gun there