Grand Pallidum Palace

mtllover

Apr 5, 2007
Hi everyone,
Very interesting site and quite helpful. My gf and I have finally decided for the Grand Pallidum Palace. Did anyone try it recently? any good tips??
Also how about these excursions? we're there for 1 week, so we were thinking of choosing 2 of the excursions offered... any suggestions??

Thanks everyone!

Palladium

Excellent choice, you will get to use the Punta Cana and Bavaro section facilities as well, I was there in January for my 4th time, great resort.

Excursions, if it is your first trip to the Punta Cana area, try the Bavaro Runners, very interesting day outin the countryside. If you like to snorkel try the Saona Island trip it is beautiful.

Enjoy

mstacey

May 11, 2007
Just came back from a week there. Excellent vacation. Beautiful resort, great (and spotlessly clean) rooms, very nice section of beach. And the staff there are wonderful.
As for excursions, we went on the Marinarium tour (snorkelling with rays and nurse sharks), it was a lot of fun.

Beaches and Beyond

Mar 10, 2007
My daughter and I are going to Grand Palladium Palace the end of may. I am totally excited about it. If you are going after that, I will let you know our opinion. If you go before, let us know yours. Thanks.