Need help planning a wedding!

B

Barb

My daughter is planning to be married in November, 2000. She would like to go to the Dominican Republic and get married "with her feet in the sand". We (both sets of parents and sisters and brothers, etc.) plan to stay at one of the all-inclusive hotels. Any suggestions on how to arrange wedding plans or what hotels offer wedding packages? Any other wedding tips? Also, what is the weather like there in November? Thanks for your help.

D

DR1

There are many hotels in the DR that specialize in organizing beach weddings. I would first choose the hotel and ask about their wedding plans. Check out hotels in Punta Cana-Bavaro, Boca Chica, Playa Dorada, Dominicus, Playa Grande areas that all have lovely beach settings.

H

Helen

Hola Barb! Go to the website link provided. They have tons on info there about planning a wedding, pkgs available, documentation required and some testimonials there.

F

Frank

Does she has the boyfriend?

if not. go to Sosua. this is the place to go.

B

Barb

Hola Helen! The website you recommended is INCREDIBLE! It's EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks a million!

H

Helen

You are more than welcome Barb! Good luck in the preparations. I am sure that your daughter will have a memorable wedding experience in the DR. Nothing better than getting married at the beach...standing in the pounding surf exchanging vows!!!...sigh...How romantic!

B

Barb

Helen -- Romantic is right!! Can hardly wait -- I think I'm more excited than she is!!! You sound like you've been there, done that!!!! True?? We're planning on November -- is that a good month in the DR, or is it still "hurricane" season? Would you email me so we can "talk" without having to go through this message board? Thanks -- Barb