So I am really moving now...To the DR!!!

holita

Jun 6, 2006
I wanted to thank everyone on this board for helping me with my questions. Thanks so much for your help.

I am officially moving in 3 months to the Santo Domingo. I am so excited about the move. This has been about 1 1/2 years in the making (if you can believe it could take that long...it has). Many hours have been spent contemplating whether this is the right move for me....but I have decided, it is the right thing for me right now.

This board and website helped me find a job, meet amazing friends that live in Santo Domingo, and helped me with everything from info on shipping a car to what vaccines I need to live there to how to ship pets to where to study spanish....Thanks so much for the help.

I have learned so much in the past 9 months of being a member on this board. And, trust me, I will continue to ask questions, search, read and learn as much as I can from everyone on here!!!

Santo Domingo here I come....:nervous: ;)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I wanted to thank everyone on this board for helping me with my questions. Thanks so much for your help.
.................. to how to ship pets to where to study spanish....Thanks so much for the help.
You're getting someone to teach your pets Spanish??????? Now THAT IS what I call integration!!!:cheeky: :cheeky: ;) ~ Grahame.

holita

Jun 6, 2006
You're getting someone to teach your pets Spanish??????? Now THAT IS what I call integration!!!:cheeky: :cheeky: ;) ~ Grahame.

Actually my pets do speak spanish and sign language...lol...well they do not "speak" but they do understand....

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
Best of luck, im sure youll do just fine! Hope that we will be able to meet up one day in SD for a couple of drinks!

holita

Jun 6, 2006
Best of luck, im sure youll do just fine! Hope that we will be able to meet up one day in SD for a couple of drinks!

Sounds good Bellissima...I would like to meet up some day to...you have been someone who helped me a LOT!!! Thanks....