Just found out that the new Garden hotel in Sosua is filled for April..where to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunAndBuns

Mar 18, 2007
Im very stressed out and angry about this, just sent an email to New garden to book a room for 4/20-4/23 and much to my enragement, I found out that they are fill. Now I dont know where to stay at in Sosua for my 4/20 trip. Anybody recommend a good, cheap, guest friendly hotel/condo/villa located in the proximity of the "action"? I need to book asap otherwise if you need to find me, I will be sleeping aqt the beach :( :( :(

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
hotel del delfin, across from the supermercado....809 571-2124..ask for Harold, a canadian....

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
This hotel caters to Italians. Lorenzo has charter flights to Milan once every week or two. He is pretty much full all the time with people from Italy.

Sep 19, 2005
I went to Sosua on Good Friday...I called that morning to the Piergiorgio Hotel, and asked if they had a room for me...they said yes and when I arrived, they did in fact have a room for me and my GF. $110 per night total.

we walked to Sosua beach...took maybe 10 minutes max...

and it is maybe 2 blocks from the end of Pedro Clisante.

bob

beachbum

Mar 16, 2005
What up with this??

:squareeye Just got off the phone with Wilfried @ New Gardens Hotel after booking a room with him for the week of May 6th. I wouldn't waste time going thru some third party site, as after reading this morning that they were full for the month of May, I emailed them directly (Wilfried) and got a reply shortly afterwards that he had rooms available. 25 days and counting:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.