Dominicans and their crimes of passion...

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Hot Blood

The hot blood of Latinos and Italians--since the beginning of time.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
NYC has very strict Domestic Violence laws. The jealousy wins out. He'll promise not to call her again..... but then..... he does and gets arrested...... again and.....again.....and .............again.

But.... she calls him again ....and again....and again.

It's the latino passion that does them in in the end.

Sometimes it really does them in!! :(

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Listin Diario

.......had a story about this woman who went into her ex-man's house spread gasoline in the bedroom where he was sleeping with his new woman and set them on fire, they both died. They found her in boca chica area where she was hiding. They both had children in common and I think he had children with the new woman so now these children are orphans because of some crazy decision their parents made. I mean, people must have some control over their actions, and first of all humans must have respect for each other. I think its that, that some people have lost total respect for one another, people have children left and right with whoever crosses their path and then when they get tired they run off with someone else, their absolutly no social/family/parental responsibility whatsover. ::surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
" and... tell me again what part of this did you think was a good idea at the time?"

It's just so sad.