Dog Kennel

dmad

Jun 12, 2004
Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone has a 700 series kennel for sale? I was also wanting any information on getting my dog to Canada at the end of April. He is very big and I have 2 connecting flights.

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
Are dogs allowed on public transportation? ie want to walk dog on beach, however hypotheticaly I do not own a vehicle and am not within walking distance to beach? I hope this is not considered thread stealing!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Are dogs allowed on public transportation? ie want to walk dog on beach, however hypotheticaly I do not own a vehicle and am not within walking distance to beach? I hope this is not considered thread stealing!
I don't think you would have any trouble getting a dog onto a guagua. unless he's big and terrifying.
Some public beaches do have dog restrictions.

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
He is about 55lbs, and has a problem with strangers. i'm really working on socializing him more, but he flips out and is hard for me to handle. sounds like we are staying home. the good news is that he should be a great deterant to criminals. Where the hello is spell check it dissapears on this site

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
He is about 55lbs, and has a problem with strangers. i'm really working on socializing him more, but he flips out and is hard for me to handle. sounds like we are staying home. the good news is that he should be a great deterant to criminals. Where the hello is spell check it dissapears on this site
Sounds like you had better leave him at home, but, like you said, ge will be a deterrent to burglars.
See pic below for spell check.

eee449x600.jpg

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
thank-you. I tried to use that spell check. was prompted to download something , however pop up blocker, or some kind of security program won't let it through. please excuse my spelling untill I talk to a computer savey patient and learn how to temp turn off security. last friday I was lucky enough to work with this kid at kinko, he helped me for 3hours . fixed up my resume evan put a photo of me on it. he charged me $10.00. I owe him a gift certificate. still good people in US thanks for the tip!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
thank-you. I tried to use that spell check. was prompted to download something , however pop up blocker, or some kind of security program won't let it through. please excuse my spelling untill I talk to a computer savey patient and learn how to temp turn off security. last friday I was lucky enough to work with this kid at kinko, he helped me for 3hours . fixed up my resume evan put a photo of me on it. he charged me $10.00. I owe him a gift certificate. still good people in US thanks for the tip!
If it's Internet Explorer's security setting, as in the pic below, you need only accept the file/download.

hghg.jpg

G

gary short

So let me get this straight he has a problem with strangers, flips out and is hard for you to handle. Excellent.......I don't see a problem.......load him into a guagua and head to the beach.

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
that dog is beautiful, Mine is down right handsome. thanks for posting her.
do you know who she belongs to.

G

gary short

lucine I'm so sorry. That's my dog Carly.............looks like.......

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
That Sandy has good taste. Do they sell cake mixes thier? like betty crocker
or dunkin hines? woops this is suppose to be about dogs.