Non All Inclusive Hotel in Bavaro

erina9999

Apr 9, 2007
I am looking for information for a non all inclusive hotel in Bavaro and can't seem to locate any hotels by a simple search online.

There used to be a hotel called Cayo Coa or something close to it.

If anyone could help me out or offer suggestions that would be great!

Feb 7, 2007
There is EL CORTECITO INN located at Cortecito area of Bavaro. Prices are US$60.night/room for up to 2, including breakfast. The hotel also operates a restaurant where you can take your lunch/dinner. The hotel is not at the beach, but it is about 30 mts away (the beach is right across the street). It is located right in the Cortecito plaza with shopping, dining, and some entertainment opportunities (water sports, etc.).

If you need further info search on google for "cortecito inn".

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
Hotel Cayacoa

Hotel Cayacoa (Bavaro)
809-552-0622

This hotel is a cheap alternative to the AI's. Nothing to write home about but it's a place to sleep.

neraviola

Apr 15, 2007
New boutique hotel in Puta Cana. Non all inclusive

At DATE I saw there is a new boutique hotel next to SIVORY called AGUA. But I do not know much about it...

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Another choice is the Sueno Resort and Wellness Center...I dont think they operate the wellness center anymore, but the rooms are huge with seperate bedroom and massive jacuzzi tub...also just off the beach in the Cortecito area and about the same price as the Cortecito Inn, including a great breakfeast buffet at their adjoing all-inclusive property.