A belated Happy Easter to you all...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The one and only genuine Easter Bunny visited us yesterday, and, without further ado...
Here he is.....

EasterBunnyCake07012.jpg

PatsDRPics-Tuesday020.jpg

EasterBunnyCake07008.jpg

Yes, yes, yes.
It's a cake.
Can you believe that?
Blew my socks off.

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Wow rocky, that cake is amazing!! Hope it tasted as good as it looks. Oh, I stopped by your bar while I was in Sosua last week...it was the first time I have ever been and I liked it! Me and dv8 sat chatting there for a while...didnt get to try the food though. Will do next time!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Wow rocky, that cake is amazing!! Hope it tasted as good as it looks. Oh, I stopped by your bar while I was in Sosua last week...it was the first time I have ever been and I liked it! Me and dv8 sat chatting there for a while...didnt get to try the food though. Will do next time!
Sorry I missed you.
The cake was awesome.
The bunny looked so much like a stuffed animal, that one of the employees thought it actually was, and almost fainted when we took a knife to it/him, lol.

A

apostropheman

:bunny::bunny: that's a lot of Canadians in one bunny pic :bunny::bunny:

wish i could have been there too...you know how much i LUV bunnies! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
oh no. I've seen bunny cakes before but I've never seen a birthday cake like that!. Lot's of cake decorators in my family, you know the kind, cakes with lots of sugary roses. your cake maker is extremly talented.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
oh no. I've seen bunny cakes before but I've never seen a birthday cake like that!. Lot's of cake decorators in my family, you know the kind, cakes with lots of sugary roses. your cake maker is extremly talented.
She certainly is talented, but I should clarify out that she's not our cakemaker.
She's a friend who sometimes makes cakes for special events.
She has a portfolio of cakes that would blow you away.
A true artist, she is.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It does not have to be Easter to enjoy a nice chocolate bunny for desert!

tambo'