caberete reservations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
some friends of mine are trying to make caberete reservations at either cita del sol or hotel kaoba. they told me they are getting no responses by email. should they just call ?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
ok thanks..i was wondering..at 1.89 a minute from the US, i didn't want to waste a lot of time explaining myself...

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
Calling Card

Buy one at your local convinient store.. You can have one for about 2$ and it'll give you enough time to call even twice

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
Hi Kyle,
Iam sorry but I never recieved a reservation from you on citadelsol.com
Please pm me and I wil make sure we take very good care of you!
Peter

Island777

Oct 9, 2005
Cita del Sol

some friends of mine are trying to make caberete reservations at either cita del sol or hotel kaoba. they told me they are getting no responses by email. should they just call ?

To reserve condo apartments at Cita del Sol, try the following:

email:
info@citadelsol.com

telephone: 809-571-0720

office hours are approximately 9 am to 3 pm.

Or contact the Administrator Peter Mckenna:

email: peemck@yahoo.com

cell phone: 809-608-4511

There are about 20 units for rent from recently renovated to original for prices ranging from $30-$70 usd plus 16% tax. Discounts for long stays are available. There are some available by the month. All units have high speed internet and cable TV. Most have a/c.

Mr. Mckenna can help you to buy a unit as well. A poolside unit just went under agreement for $80k usd and a backside unit recently sold for about $50k usd. This was a troubled condo project from the late 80's in the center of Cabarete that new owners have worked hard to turn around with new administration, Quick Books accounting, and a service orientation. Check us out!

Status
Not open for further replies.