other message boards

J

jorge sierra

does anyone know of any other sites where one can post/read massages specific to the DR

S

Susanne

There are at least two:

One is the Bravenet, found on this address: http://www3.bravenet.com/forum/show.asp?msgid=0&userid=XC87864&fp2 (follow link below) which is more a discussion forum than this board. It is less suited for tourist advice than the DR1 board but much better for discussing subjects related to the DR that go beyond the usual question/answers on tourist subjects here. Also, it is totally uncensored as opposed to the DR1 board.

There is also an OK message board on the very good Hispaniola Site, www.hispaniola.com, that has a lot of tourist advice. The message board is useful, but has too few visitors to ensure a fast answer. For that the DR1 board is better. However, the board on Hispaniola is more systematic where subjects are concerned and has a few features - such as chosing to see only postings from the last day or week - that adds to its usefulness.

Regards, Susanne

J

jorge sierra

Thanks Susanne for the info. i had a chance to check it out & posted a message. also, please accept my apologies for not responding before. i've been kind of busy.