• Thread starter Puerto Plata Vacations
  • Start date

I need a web site design ( Lets Swap)

P

Puerto Plata Vacations

Here's the deal!....You design a web site for me and I will trade you for 2 weeks in one of my Villas in Puerto Plata... any time of year you like.. all you have to bring is your spending money!...I need the site to promote my Villas as an allturnitive to the high cost of the all inclusives...This is an ideal oppertunity for someone that has been here before and wants to have a chance to see the real Country from outside the resorts...Any body interested?

N

Natalia

I'm interested. I do that for a living! Please email me at vgz@total.net.

N@

M

Monique van Leeuwen

Web design

I am a Interaction Designer at the Utrecht School of arts in the Netherlands and I am busy in setting up a project in the Dominican Republic. If they say yes I will be travelling to the Dominican Republic and maybe we can meet then. It is going to be in august/september, maybe that is too late for you, but anyway. Just so you know that a good website is not something you just design. It stands or falls with good interaction design and is designed from a users perspective. The last four years at school i've learned that (and not only for websites, also for cd-roms, information stands etc.I have learned how to develop and design interactive processes between people and systems or products. Just do not let just anybody design just a website, because that is something a lot of people can do. I am not a programmer. I am a interaction designer and graphic designer.

Mail at dolletjes@dolfijn.nl

Monique

M

Maca (Spain)

Re: Web design

I'm not a web designer, I'm only a fan of internet, but if you want to see what I have done for me, you can visit my web about DR (all in Spanish): http://www.teleline.es/personal/balirac/ Email me if you are interested, ok?

P

Puerto Plata Vacations

Your Web design....is Fantastic!

I liked your site! Are you sure you are not a pro?.... You should be.

N

Nenad

Re: Your Web design....is Fantastic!

Could you please tell what is fantastic on Beatriz's site.