Lost Thread ... Gringo Times?

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Am I seeing things? I was sure that I saw a thread with the title having had something to do with Gringo Times ... if not then I apologise but I searched and searched and came up empty handed. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The reason I ask is that I typed up an article for a friend (who wrote the article) this morning, after submitting it we have not heard anything back so I'd like to touch base with whoever it is in charge of the publication.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Stay well,
Amy

A

apostropheman

here's the link to the "gringo times"
Gringo Times - Dominican Republic Newspaper in English for Sosua, Cabarete, Puerto Plata, Costambar, Cofresi - News

and the contact page
Gringo Times
not sure where the thread went:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
Am I seeing things? I was sure that I saw a thread with the title having had something to do with Gringo Times ... if not then I apologise but I searched and searched and came up empty handed. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The reason I ask is that I typed up an article for a friend (who wrote the article) this morning, after submitting it we have not heard anything back so I'd like to touch base with whoever it is in charge of the publication.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Stay well,
Amy

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Hmmmm ... maybe I am seeing things?!

I submitted the article through the 'contact us' section of the Gringo Times web page. I guess we'll just wait and see what pops up. :bunny:

Stay well,
Amy