Has anyone else seen "THE BEAST"

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Nicky spotted it first a couple of months ago down by our garden gate, a "huge black beastie" bigger than a cat and quiet as a mouse. It's always spotted at night and always quiet and spooky.

It's just arrived back in the neighbourhood again, the dogs were barking like mad last night so I armed myself, went downstairs and out into the street to be confronted by the biggest fu%*ing "cat" I've ever seen in my life. It was super-fast and super-quiet, I only got a good look at it as it ran past a street light about 50 yards away from me. I kid you not - this is what i saw...(bad link, please change)

I don't need anyone to tell me to lay off the Brugal or a natural history lesson "there's no big cats on the island" I know all these things already, I'm just telling you what I (and my gardener) saw....

Simon

Last edited by a moderator:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I think it's the 'spirit' of unrequited litigation in La Mulatta III. Do the 'cult' people have a private zoo.................?
Either that or judging from the link Simon posted, it's advance notice of a Russian demise in the area.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
are you serious??? that's a jaguar!!! I thought u were talking about the Chupa Cabras. You guys better be careful.:paranoid:

Actually you're right. It's the Codetel Chupa Cabras. The one they send out when someone has made so many complaints that there's no longer any room on the computer to log any more............

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Wow!!!! That is some scary animal. It is bigger than the racoon that we chased up the tree last night. Where exactly was this thing spotted? And really are there a lot of them around? Really you do need to be careful and watch your dogs too.

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Wow!!!! That is some scary animal. It is bigger than the racoon that we chased up the tree last night. Where exactly was this thing spotted? And really are there a lot of them around? Really you do need to be careful and watch your dogs too.
We never see them in the downtown area, and they don't usually come out in the daytime, anyway.

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Latest news ....

Sorry about the bad link - I didn't think I'd posted the article and was going to check it first but got called away and somehow I must have screwed up. Thanks for putting it right guys.

I now know of a total of four people who have been scared sh**less late at night in the La Mulata area by a big, dark, hairy pussy, myself included and I'm determined to get to the bottom of it.

So far it has avoided coming back to my house for a 'photo shoot, but I'm ready and waiting for it. All will soon be revealed, but please, in the meanwhile no pranks, I'm a bit trigger happy right now and we don't need any accidents.

Watch this space .....

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
i clicked on that link, and dog tryed to jump on the desk and the cat came running in the office ready to firght. the dog insists on going out side to find that cat!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Oh I DO apologise. :) I thought Simon might want to take the recording and play it to attract his big cat so that he could take a photo.

Or alternatively play it at Codetel offices in Puerto Plata when he goes on Monday.................

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
No need to apologize.i thought there reactions The dog Luke and the cat Homer would be comical to other readers. Can't tell you how realistic those screechs were..