PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU CAN!!!!!

U

Unknown

Ok..I know that this question has nothing to do with DR but I am really worried right now and I want a quick answer. Here is my question.

I slept with this girl that I'm talking to and we were using a condom but then I took it off. Now, this happened on Saturday night and she told me that her period ended on Thursday. I didn't ejaculate inside her either. She also seemed to be very dry. What I want to know is what are the chances of her getting pregnant granted that she has a regular cycle and considering that I didn't ejaculate inside her and the fact that she was dry and I don't believe she had an orgasm either? Please answer as quickly as possible. Thanks in advance.

N

Not a doctor

I would be more worried about AIDS than pregnancy you idiot!!

R

Ratman

If you are serious... If your 'friend' just got over her period last week, she was probably not ovulating. So... more than likely she won't get pregnant. But... 'not a doctor' is right... you need to worry about more than just getting her pregnant. Also...I'm guessing that you are fairly young, don't screw up your chances at a productive life by getting a girl pregnant at a young age. Sex is great, but so is having a life that isn't started with family in your teens. Maybe this should be your 'wake up call'.

E

ECH, M.D.

Ovulation usually occurs 14 days before the onset of the next menstrual period. The human ovum may be fertile for only about 24 hours but motile (live) sperm have been identified up to 7 days after coitus. Also, for future reference, all calculations are based at the ONSET of the period, not the end. Ovulation has absolutely no correlation with a woman's orgasm. Nor does lack of lubrication have any thing to do with fertility. And finally, with our little biology lesson, pre-ejaculate contains viable sperm. And now the admonishment: ALWAYS use a condom in sexual activity unless you are in a long time monogamous relationship. With 69 million people in the world HIV POSITIVE you need protection against AIDS far more than pregnancy. AIDS will kill you but pregnancy won't. Also from your letter you sound a little young, if you are going to play like an adult, you must accept adult responsibilites and they can be horrendous at times. Think about it the next time you get raging hormones!

U

Unknown

I think I would be more worried about Aids if I didn't know this person! If you don't have something productive to say then don't say anything at all! I know this person and I know that she's clean and by the way it was not a one night stand.

Thanks to all of those who answered sincerely. Its appreciated.