My dog needs a home

dmad

Jun 12, 2004
Hi there,

We are looking for someone with a big heart to take our pet. We are moving and unfortunately he can't come with us. He is a bullmastiff/rotweiller cross and 9 months old. He is really good with kids as we have two and he goes everywhere with them. He has all his shots and is not fixed. We live in the Samana area and were hoping to find someone around here to take him. We are leaving at the end of the month.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Has he had shots? Sorry, read it too fast. Okay

I have room for him here at the hovel. We just lost our German Shepard and we do need a new dog for "outside" duty.

WHat's his name..???

has he been 'neutered'? Double DUH...fine....

Please reply asap, as I have people going out that way almost every day..

Thankyou.

HB

heliace

On Vacation!
Mar 27, 2004
Hi Dave;
Sorry to hear you are leaving!! We are still in Sosua and have not bought our dream house yet, or, I would love to have your dog. I know you will have no trouble finding him a nice home....he is a great dog.
Drop me an email with your phone #.
Gary

dmad

Jun 12, 2004
Hi,
His name is Yoshi, he has been on leash with us and not off to often unless at Rincon. Do you have a fenced yard for him? He loves to be outside.

dmad

Jun 12, 2004
Hi again HB,
Could you pm Dave and he will be home later tonight to get back to you.

Kimadj

Oct 23, 2003
Dave sorry to hear you are leaving.
Wish I could take Yoshi but unfortunatly papa Yoshi will not allow any more male dogs even if they are his offspring!!!!!!
Wishing you and your family all the best.
Kim

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
You'll find no bigger heart than that one in the Santiago Hovel (except maybe the one that lives with him!!). I look forward to meeting Yoshi face to face in the near future. As long as he doesn't 'nudge' in areas Alex used to :ermm: :cross-eye , we will get on great!! ~ Grahame.