Wheel Chair needed

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
My family is in need of a wheel chair for my brother in law. He was in an accident a few weeks back and it appears he will be paralyzed. He has no feeling in his legs and seems to be losing the feeling in his arms as well. He was a very hard worker and this is indeed a terrible shame. It looks like he will never walk again.

So we are in need of a wheel chair in good condition. He is located in Jarabacoa and we are on the North Coast. If anyone knows of any available wheel chairs, please PM me.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I have responded on the other forum Windeguy. I am very sorry to hear this bad news & hope AZB might be in a position to give sane & reasonable advice &/or manipulation to resolve the loss of feeling being encountered!

I will put the word out today for a wheelchair & contact you directly if/when one is found. Lets see who can beat me to getting one!! :cheeky: :cheeky: ;) ~ Grahame.

wight-boy

Nov 6, 2003
Mate, I have a wheelchair here you can have. Free. Just come and get it. Located in ProCab, Cabarete. Sorry about your brother in law. I'll PM you my phone numbers.

Jon

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Our heartfelt thanks for the wheel chair, we have it

Thanks to wight boy and his mom, we have the wheelchair for Luis. I am sure Luis will be very grateful for your donation. Thanks again from us as well.

We can only hope that the Doctors are wrong and that he will get better over time.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Nice to see this happen so quickly. Kudos Jon and all. What posting boards can be about.