URGENT: Need transport frum PUJ to La Vega or STI April 20th

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Sorry I post this here.
My friend's Dominican who lives in Switzerland just lost her Dad in La Vega and needs to come over and say a last goodbye.
She is flying in with her daughter from ZRH to PUJ, arriving 17:05 (schedule) Friday April 20th on EDW 022.
I am trying to arrange transportatio for these 2 peopl from PUJ to the closest possible to La Vega. STI would be fine too and I could also pick her up at POP and drive her over the hill to La Vega.

So far I found:
  • Taxi from PUJ to Santo Domingo, Caribe Tours and from there on with the bus to La Vega: Taxi USD 180.oo (info per phone info to the Taxi Assc. of Higuey).
  • A national flight with TakeOff SAP-Express, leaving PUJ 18:30, arriving POP 19:30 at UD 175.oo/pax... the problem is it's a close one with the arrival time.
I would be thankful for suggestions, contacts, favors and so forth.

Thanks! ... J-D.

Feb 7, 2007
Can get you a lower price taxi about 120 USD directly from PUJ airport to Santo Domingo... do a post search on "Benjamin" and "Higuey" keywords. If calling, say Jorge referred you. If you still need help, PM me.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
Thanks! I checked out Benjamin a minute ago, He now want RD$4500 (USD 138.oo) to Santo Domingo and will cuote me a price all the way to La Vega in an hour.
The problem is the last Caribe Tours bus to LA Vega leaves 20:00.

The lowest private flight PUJ-STI so far is USD 700.oo total with AeroDomca (others are 1200, 1400).

I think a small plane flight should be found for less.

Thanks! ... J-D.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
Resolved, Thanks!

I found an other cab driver from Leon Taxi who will do PUJ-La Vega for RD$ 5800.oo (about USD 180.oo).

For further reference I would still welcome informations about small aircraft pilots offering their services.

Thanks to all! ... J-D.