Welcome to the hovel, Yoshi

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Many thanks to Doug and Carla.

We hope to receive Yoshi into our home this Monday, with Doug bringing him over here from the Saman? Peninsula.

Doug and Carla sent a couple of pictures and when I showed them to the Lady of the Hovel she fell in love with him...what a face....

Sorry to see such nice folks leaving, they are leaving their good friend with us...

Oh Happy Day!

HB

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Awwww! Isn't he gorgeous!! The expression is one of mischievous mixed with curious - what a winner. :) I see Bushbaby will have a new playmate for his Sunday after golf romps............(no smart comments thanks, from the rest of you. BB always plays with HB's dogs on Sundays).

What a simply splendid looking dog. And what a great home he's going to!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
HB-another minion for the killer chihuahua? That's some funny dog society y'all have there...:cheeky: ;)

Beautiful dog that Yoshi!

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
My daughter ?ngela saw the pic (Ayy, que bello!)....

2ir1x0x.jpg

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Exactly the reaction I got from wife, and two friends of hers....that put it over the top!!

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
MY thoughts exactly Robert - that little (sand looking) tuft growing round the mouth & chin will turn him in to a HB replica. ALL together now .....

"Ayy, que bello"!​

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :cheeky: :pirate: :cheeky: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:​
I look forward to play times Yoshi!! ~ Grahame.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yoshi is one of the ways to say good in Japanese.
Good for everybody, man, woman and beast.
mkohn

Caz

May 15, 2004
Hillbilly - we have one of Yoshi's brothers called Zuki, and they are fantastic dogs - great nature and personality.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Mkohn: I knew it was Japanese, and today I forgot to ask two of my Japanese friends what the exact translation was!!! DUH!!

CAZ: Thanks for the info. He looks just great. I can hardly wait until Monday!!!

Yoshi yoshi..

HB

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Our cat's name is Yoshi, and yes, we took him and our other cat, Shadow, to Japan, so they are fluent.
If I'm not mistaken, Suki is something that one "likes" or even "loves."
Enjoy

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
He arrived today!! What a hulk! He is a great big ol' goof, with a slobbery face that just demands to be hugged.
When Hulk got wind of the deal he barked and chased Yoshi around the house until Yoshi turned around and like the puppy he is, spread his feet and "WOOFED" at Hulk....what a sight!! His tail is like a windshield wiper on a Grayhound bus!! Stay out of it's way!!....

I know Doug will miss him, and so will the kids....but I promise to take good care of him...he will find a good place here at the HBH...

HB