A-Rod Haters, Come Out, Come Out, Whereever You Are!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Man, can anybody deny Rodriguez's talent.

12 homers and 30 RBI's.

Today: 2 Homers and 4 RBI's against the Red Sucks!!.

It doesn't get any better than this!!.

Why are the Yankees and Rodriguez haters so quiet?.

Why not give credit where credit is due, even if not a Yankees or A-Rod's fan.

Most of you know that I am a Yankees fan but hardly a Rodriguez fan.

Yeah, yeah, I know, the season is "young". But it's well known that he will be on fire at the end of the season too. Being the best player in the game says so!.

Just giving the man some credit, especially if he is "fricking" the Sucks!!!. Wahahahahahahahahaha!.

C

Chip00

No one denies that he is "Mr April to September" but what will happen in October? I hope he proves them all wrong this year.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Y?....

but they lost! yup....dont get any better!!! <grin>
Yes, we lost. This thread has nothing to do with winning or losing.

It has to do with Rodriguez having an amazing start and this time, kicking The Sucks' axxes.

In case some of you didn't see the game, let me give you an update:

Alex Rodriguez hit 2 homers (oooh, poor Schilling), hit a double and had 4 runs batted in, in 5 at bats. That amounts to 12 homers and 30 RBI's this month!. Schit, the guy has more homers than the whole Yankees team combined!.

Just knowing how jealous of Rodriguez MOST Sucks fans are, it makes it extra special that be wiped his butt with them. Now, THAT doesn't get any better!.

In my book, even if he goes 0-20 the remaining games, today was worth it!.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Yes, we lost. This thread has nothing to do with winning or losing.

It has to do with Rodriguez having an amazing start and this time, kicking The Sucks' axxes.

In case some of you didn't see the game, let me give you an update:

Alex Rodriguez hit 2 homers (oooh, poor Schilling), hit a double and had 4 runs batted in, in 5 at bats. That amounts to 12 homers and 30 RBI's this month!. Schit, the guy has more homers than the whole Yankees team combined!.

Just knowing how jealous of Rodriguez MOST Sucks fans are, it makes it extra special that be wiped his butt with them. Now, THAT doesn't get any better!.

In my book, even if he goes 0-20 the remaining games, today was worth it!.
I sort of agree with you.

It's great to see A-Rod perform well in what IMHO felt was an pressure game (I know it's only April).

I disagree with you in him going 0-20 in the remaining games. If he does that, it will be all for naught.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pa' ti, talvez......

I sort of agree with you.

It's great to see A-Rod perform well in what IMHO felt was an pressure game (I know it's only April).

I disagree with you in him going 0-20 in the remaining games. If he does that, it will be all for naught.
What's going on Rellosk?. Are you doing ok buddy?.

About the 0-20 comment, if you read my post carefully, I said "in my book". Meaning "me". As in "I'll be happy even if he goes 0-20".

Come on, the way the man is hitting, he will not go 0-20 anyways. But I have seen stranger things happen.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
...In case some of you didn't see the game, let me give you an update:

Yup buddy ... you better enjoy it while it lasts 'cause come October my Jays will teach him who's boss.

Sep 19, 2005
unfortunately Arod has never lived up to hi paycheck...not even close. So now the yanks didnt pick up his option, he wakes up just in time to enhance his value to get moved to another team next year........for the money and the numbers...we should have kept Soriano.....

you know it isnt about winning and losing this early....because they want their big players to get on a roll. The wins will come when everone is doing their job....

we hear the same crap every sprng.....as if you guys had to bet a million of your own dollars before the season who would win the pennant....on what team would the bets fall....

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.