Metal Fabricator Needed??!!??

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Hi everyone

Sorry not a very exciting post, but i would be grateful if someone could recommend a metal fabricator. I live in Higuey and have a trapeze that i would like copied. If anyone has dealt with or knows someone reliable i would love to know.

thanks

slrguy

Oct 17, 2006
Not a very "exciting" post? Depends on what you're using that trapeze for, I guess! ;)

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Marba

I know of a place in Bavaro called Marba if you bring your trapize to them to have a look at it they could probably copy it. At what price I'm not sure they do tend to be a bit ridiculiously priced.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You'd do much much better in Santo Domingo

Take a bunch of photos and measurements (more or less will do) and remember if you have to put a foot or two under ground for stability...

In Santo Domingo, you can ask people like Chirimoya or Aunt Clara (PIB on DR1)
or even Dolores on DR1 or Robert,,,,they all know about these things...

HB

Feb 7, 2007
Hey, Nice to see there are more expats in Higuey.

I will send you a PM with my cell number if you want to stay in touch with another expat (me). I thought Rick Snyder in Seybo was the closest one.

George

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
We bought the original trapeze in miami and shipped it here, we paid huge amounts in taxes. So i thought i would try and get the second one done here. Will try out your suggestions and thanks!

p.s As for what me and my husband use the trapeze for i will let your imagination run wild ha ha ;)