Las Olas

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
Anyone Know anthing positive or neg. Of Las Olas at the beach front within Perla Marina? I imagine this would be a noisey unit due to the proximity to Cabarata and Sousa or am I mistaken. I have done several searches without good results. Mainly want to know about noise and crime,because unit is beach front. also fyi the unit is not on first floor

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I dont know much about Las Olas specifically, but I doubt there would be any noise at all since it is nowhere near the highway...unless you're worried about the waves crashing being too noisey ;) As for crime, Perla Marina is a gated community with what seems to be "decent" security...

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
thankyou David

I meant partying noise from resorts on either side. Las Olas is located between Playa Enqento and breezes resort. i read in one thread that the music from sousa and cabareta can be heard out of town. Hope your still online would love to get more info and opinions.

lucine

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I'm pretty sure you wont hear anything from Breezes, let alone Sosua or Cabarete, and other than Hotel Hideaway beach (not a "party resort"), which is next to Encuentro, there is Zero happening at encuentro at night...and I dont think the surfers make too much noise during the day.

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
You definately will not be bothered by noise here, apart from the sound of the waves in front. The surfers are about 500mt east and Breezes about 200m west.

From what I hear, there has never been an incident here and Las Olas has 2 guards on site during the night and a team of maintenance staff in the day.