Sankie-ly Ever After...

Apr 10, 2006
What happens to sankies when (if) they move away with their foreign love to Germany, Canada, US, etc?

Has anyone had any siting of sankies and their spouses abroad.

I ask this after my friend and I are positive that we saw a sankiette and a white, old, wheel chair bound gringo at our respective Latin dance location in the our city last night in the US. She was obviously a sankiette and had what looked to be 3 of her children or younger adult family members with her. I had never seen them there before (I am a regular)... I thought I might have been overreacting... a Sankiette and her man in my city?? Later though, I did catch some other Dominicans guys glancing weird looks toward the group of sankies and laughing uncontrollably and they made no attempt to talk to them which was odd as the groups for certain countries are always very friends and embrasing new people that they do not know but are from their respective countries. Soon she (sankiette) and her family members went to dance bachata or merengue and left her husband/bf alone near the bathrooms in a different room of the club for a very long time while they danced it up. Nice, aye?

So... do these couples and people we love to talk about live sanki-ly ever after or not? What happens once the sankie/sankiettes get to their new homes?? Do they continue to use and abuse their vicitms... i mean... husbands, wifes, etc??

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
If they have kids I don't know if that would classify her as a sankiette. It sounds like they have a relationship.

Sankie/Sankiette are con artists. Why bog yourself down with children.

It usually "Take the Money and Run"

Could she be his attendant??

Apr 10, 2006
no not his children... they would have been her's or like neices or nephews. They were in no way mixed-race... they were very dark skinned. They could have been just visiting as they have never been there before and the other dominicans did not know them. And she was definantly not his attendant... for his health problems.

She is very similar to the types of ladies you see at night (and during the day) in Cabarete o Sosua.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Duermete con los ojos habiertos....

So... do these couples and people we love to talk about live sanki-ly ever after or not? What happens once the sankie/sankiettes get to their new homes?? Do they continue to use and abuse their vicitms... i mean... husbands, wifes, etc??
Read and learn:

You can take the Sankie out of the DR, BUT you CAN NOT take Sankietism out of them!!.

Get it?.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Your Business?

no not his children... they would have been her's or like neices or nephews. They were in no way mixed-race... they were very dark skinned. They could have been just visiting as they have never been there before and the other dominicans did not know them. And she was definantly not his attendant... for his health problems.
She is very similar to the types of ladies you see at night (and during the day) in Cabarete o Sosua.

And why should you or we care?

m'frog

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i see a few dominicans up in my area. they're like a fish out of water now that they're in the USA.

no pot to p**s in and no window to throw it out of..

Sep 19, 2005
She was obviously a sankiette quote]

you mean she looked like Anna Nicole Smith?????

how does one recognize a sankiette from just one sighting, without even talking to them? I hope it isnt soley an age difference you are looking to classify a sankiette with!!!:surprised :surprised

bob

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
... What happens once the sankie/sankiettes get to their new homes?? Do they continue to use and abuse their vicitms... i mean... husbands, wifes, etc??
If you're really interested, you should take one with you. As Miguel said, more than likely, the con never stops.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
If you are that curious ask her or if you are a woman have your friend ask her if he is a he to dance next time. See how good her English is. Talk to her. If she is a sankiette she's out of her element so what do you have to lose? You know the game so you should't get sucked in. She has what she wants so....

How good is your Spanish?

Sometimes things aren't what they seem to be.