Builders contact details in the pop/cabarete area

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
hi
im looking for builders!!!!!!!!!1

If you've used a builder and you've been happy with his work would you kindly pass on his email/ web-site contact details please?

If you're a builder id like you to PM to me please
  • Dominican is okay...ive used a dominican builder before
  • must speak english
  • do you have references that i can and will verify with about your work...please dont waste your time if you dont have references... I have many contacts on the nth coast and will check you out
  • must have an email address
  • do you have photographs of your work (important!)

thank you

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I'm sure you'll get people telling you which builders they've been happy with but don't expect builders here to necessarily have websites. By the way most CODIA approved builders here are Dominican.................;) But to think you'll get builders PMing you is making me experience a credulity gap, if you know what I mean............ And by the requirement that they must speak English you are eliminating many good builders from the field. I , for example, can't give you a recommendation because I've never used builders who speak English.

Out of interest, why photographs? You are coming here to check out their work in person, aren't you? That means visiting the properties they have built.

Why not use the builder you used before?