New DR1'er

C

Chip00

I'm happy to say it won't be long 'till we'll be adding another DR1'er to the family - it's a girl and we are expecting her in early August.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'm happy to say it won't be long 'till we'll be adding another DR1'er to the family - it's a girl and we are expecting her in early August.
Congrats.
I hope you intend on teaching her right away, that the country is not called the Dominican, to always use spellcheck before posting, and to stay away from those sankie forums.....:bunny:
PS: And to not drool on the keyboard.:cheeky:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Congrats! Get that AC tuned up as the little Princess wants to stay cool at that time of the year.
john

Sep 19, 2005
congradulations. Now forget about that cross country motorcycle trip... and forget about that trip to america, and forget about ...ect ect ect... ha ha ha.....

so 20 of us rowdy DR1'ers will be crashing your place for the month of september and october especially late at night and early in the morning...sleep now !!!!!!!!!!
ha ha ha ha

bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
"ay que linda muchachita"- "que chichi tan linda".
what a cute little girl and such a cute baby

"those are the phrases that people will be saying to her"
Una Cibae?ita mas en la familia.:cheeky:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Yes, just like M.A.R., I immediately thought of the phrases - new babies are so nice in the DR - everyone coos and cuddles!. Congratulations to you and your wife, Chip!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
This is an exciting surprise!

Congratulations to you and your spouse.

-NALs ;)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Congrats.
I hope you intend on teaching her right away, that the country is not called the Dominican, to always use spellcheck before posting, and to stay away from those sankie forums.....:bunny:
PS: And to not drool on the keyboard.:cheeky:

Not just the forums ;) Congratulations!!!! The best in health to the baby!

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
How wonderful for you and your wife, Chip. Congratulations and best of health to both mother and child.

Marlie