Psilocybin Mushrooms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminMWhite

Apr 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Does anyone know where I could find Psilocybin Mushrooms(Magic Mushrooms) here? They aren't illegal here, and there's alot of hippies in this country, so someone has to be growing them. They should be growing on their own, I just don't know where to begin looking. :) Just curious. Thanks.

Peace!
Ben - Santiago, DR

Bmw_1985@hotmail.com

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
And How About,"FUMUNDA CHEESE"? Anybody Know Where To Find THAT???

It is not illegal anywhere!
"Mmmmm!" TASTY!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Does anyone know where I could find Psilocybin Mushrooms(Magic Mushrooms) here? They aren't illegal here, and there's alot of hippies in this country, so someone has to be growing them. They should be growing on their own, I just don't know where to begin looking. :) Just curious. Thanks.

Peace!
Ben - Santiago, DR

Bmw_1985@hotmail.com
Who says they're not illegal here?

BenjaminMWhite

Apr 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Actually the government doesn't have ANY laws against picking, carrying, or consuming Psilocybin containing mushrooms. I've checked, and have gotten advice from DR officials, and the UN. So, again, doesn anyone know where to get them?

Peace
Ben

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Actually the government doesn't have ANY laws against picking, carrying, or consuming Psilocybin containing mushrooms. I've checked, and have gotten advice from DR officials, and the UN. So, again, doesn anyone know where to get them?

Peace
Ben
Well, duh! On a cattle ranch on the cow pies :rolleyes:. But I thought they grew best in cooler climates. I saw bazillions of them as a hippie in Oregon in the '70's.

The UN knows Dominican laws regarding 'shrooms? Who'da ever thunk it?:surprised

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
As if the DR wasn't weird enough, imagine it through hallucinating eyes...
Anyhow, I am surprised they are not illegal.
Be careful that you make no mistakes in your quest for shrooms, as many many of them are very poisonous.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Well, duh! On a cattle ranch on the cow pies :rolleyes:. But I thought they grew best in cooler climates. I saw bazillions of them as a hippie in Oregon in the '70's.

The UN knows Dominican laws regarding 'shrooms? Who'da ever thunk it?:surprised

very true observation...i went to school in washington state for a bit where the football field always provided a steady supply of shrooms for the students.

Since they are more common in cooler climes....and they cant be imported as they would be an agricultural product...there probably isnt a need to make them ilegal.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
mushrooms

Just take a walk in the nearest cow pasture. They are there. Not a user myself but I know what they look like. When my wife was a kid there was a local gringo who paid the kids to pick them. That was in Villa Altagrassia, near Santo Domingo.

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Wrong Advice

Peace
Ben

Wherever you are getting you advice is BIGTIME INCORRECT, the maic mushroom is illegal to cultive, poccess or consume in any form, including the spores.

You need to check for YOURSELF the Codigo Penal, your advisers are all very very wrong.

Now, there may only be one or two policia on the whole island that may have a vague idea even what is a magic mushroom...but you never know.

Violation of Drug laws here are very serious, so if you want to take a chance get the FACTS first.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Psilocybe cubensis

To classify these psychotropic and hallucinogenic wild plants as illegal is counterproductive, it only invites curiosity and dangerous experimentation. These mushrooms are useless for any practical purposes and to ingest them is like playing Russian roulette with your mind, they have absolutele no recreational value... However, if you are interested in them academically, here's a good link...

Erowid

3178wad.jpg

BenjaminMWhite

Apr 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Thnks for the concern, but I have to FACTS. I've check with the department of agriculture here. So i take it know one knows...I wil just continue my search, It just takes a long time to Test them, and all that. A long process I was hoping to avoid. Thanks all.

Peace!!
Ben

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Wherever you are getting you advice is BIGTIME INCORRECT, the maic mushroom is illegal to cultive, poccess or consume in any form, including the spores.

You need to check for YOURSELF the Codigo Penal, your advisers are all very very wrong.

Now, there may only be one or two policia on the whole island that may have a vague idea even what is a magic mushroom...but you never know.

Violation of Drug laws here are very serious, so if you want to take a chance get the FACTS first.
That makes more sense to me.
I can't argue one way or another, as I simply don't know, but it would seem rather incredible that it would be legal here.

BenjaminMWhite

Apr 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Thanks, I checked Erowid awhile ago, and there's wasn't much help. But thanks anyways, that site is the best, I've been using it for awhile now..for EVERYTHING.

Peace!
Ben

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
It's never been an issue here, so why would they make it illegal? Only a few species grow here anyways because it's so warm.

Maybe it's not explicitely stated in Dominican law, but the DR is signatory to International Conventions (including the 1988 UN Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances) that makes it illegal to use any narcotic drug and psychotropic substance whether or not it is explicitly prohibited by law in the signatory countries.

G

gary short

Thanks man. But I'm not really asking for legal advice, Just whether or not anyone knows if I can find them here, and if anyone reading this forum grows them. If so they can email me. Bmw_1985@hotmail.com

Peace!!
Ben

Hey man....if someone e-mailed you with relevant info, they maybe incriminating themselves to a law enforcement agency......man......WHOA.

BenjaminMWhite

Apr 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
OK, it's not illegal, first of all, and second, it's not even illegal in some states in the US. So YOU should get your facts straight. I'm from Florida, and again, not illegal there either. You should really all get off your high horses. It's a mushroom for god's sake! You al certainly must not have anything better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.