BH Cayo Levantado

raqu15

Apr 26, 2007
I'm looking to stay in Samana for a few days in mid August. I have read tons of reviews about the construction in Cayo Levantado. Has anyone been here recently? I am in terested in a beach villa, does that hold 5 people and does anyone know the cost of them....it isn't listed on their website. I have stayed at Bavaro Palace over 5 times and their service is great and their prices are good. I am looking for similar experiences!!

Ideas? Suggestions???

If anyone has suggestions on another 5 star hotel in the area please feel free to let me know :cheeky:

Feb 7, 2007
Do a search on "bahia principe cayo levantado" using the search button and you will see several recent articles about the hotel, including couple of threads where I posted info. I also included a review of the resort, and there are also opinions of other people. So just do a search and you'll have all necessary info.

There are several other Bahia Principe hotels in Samana area, BP Cayacoa, BP El Portillo, are also 5-star hotels. (I do not say they are good or bad, never been there, my info is on GBP CL only).