Moving in August

D

Danaidys

Hi I'm moving in August to go to college at UNIBE. I need to find a good job to support myself. I speak english and spanish. I have administrative skills. I have also worked in hospitals. I am currently working as a sales assistant at the Sheraton in Miami. If you can help me plese email me. I can send you a copy of my resume. Thank you.

S

Shadow

Hi,

I AN AN EDUCATOR NOW IN CHILE..

.I LIVED 10 YEARS IN SANTO DOMINGO AND I TAUGHT THE BASIC SCIENCES AT UNIEB UNIVERSITY. THE OFFICE AT THE MEDICAL SCHOOL WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU BUT THE SALERIES ARE VERY LOW AND JOBS ARE HARD TO FIND. TUTORING IS YOUR BEST BET AT SOME OF THE AMERICAN SCHOOLS AROUND THE CITY. MANY MEDICAL TEACH PART TIME AT THESE SCHOOLS FOR INCOME. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OF THE SCHOOL OR SANTO DOMINGO....ASK AWAY...

MY HOME IS THERE AND MY WIFE'S FAMILY.... GOOD LUCK

SHADOW

D

Danaidys

how do I get a job as a tutor? Do I teach at university level or at high school and below? I was a really good student in high school and would love to help students with their work. I now of an american school named Carol morgan. Could I tutor there? Please write back to me with any response. Thank you for answering my question. Keep in touch.