Santo Domingo Jobs

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
Hello,

My friend just received a job offer in Santo Domingo at the Look At Me School. I was wondering if anyone knows of any jobs out there involving child care other than in the schools. I'm looking to move with her, but need to know of some job ideas.

Thanks!

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Besides schools? You mean like a nanny?

I believe nannies are considered domestic help of which there is no shortage in the DR. You probably would have to market yourself as an upscale nanny.

You have experience, I assume, in working with kids?

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
I was thinking more like agencies... do they have a Children's Welfare, or a Child and Family Services ?

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
and yes I do have experience and a love for working with children .. i just graduated from a 3 year child and youth worker program...

L

LarrySpencer

Jobs in Santo Domingo

If you have excellent English skills, then please try the free zones, particulary ZF San Isidro. You will find many call centers that are constantly in need of fluent English speakers. If you get the chance, try Rococo Investments and tell tham that Larry sent you.

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
If you have excellent English skills, then please try the free zones, particulary ZF San Isidro. You will find many call centers that are constantly in need of fluent English speakers. If you get the chance, try Rococo Investments and tell tham that Larry sent you.

Thanks, I'll look into it!