juan dolio trip/accomadations

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
anybody planning or would like to visit the capital and juan dolio any day from monday onwards from the nrth coast?
by split gas,rent a car,or caribe tour means for 2 to 3 days?

second question.anybody from jun dolio,guayacanes area know of any cheap and cheerfull accomadations available in the area.
in guyacanes,punta gazza or villas del mar area would be fine.

thanking you in advance,
manunut.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Fior do Loto Juan Dolio - Guaycanes end . Rooms from 10US a night up to 40US$. Tel: 809 526 1146

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Say hi to nikke if you decide to stay at Fior di Loto- if she's still there and hasn't moved into her new place yet! Also to Mara who won't be leaving for India for another month or so (she owns the guest house and is a great lady!)

BTW- thanks for posting the number matilda--I've been out in the garden so didn't see the thread until now!

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
mucho thank yous.

thanks to all for the posts on the accomadations.very helpfull.

is the place you are talking about with the rooms from $10 to $40us owned by an italian lady who practices a lot of yoga?
if it is its a grand spot.i lived in juan dolio a nbr of yrs ago and recall the place.
she did a magnificent "genuine" ministroni soup.
many thanks again,
manunut.

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
I'm not there now

Say hi to nikke if you decide to stay at Fior di Loto- if she's still there and hasn't moved into her new place yet! Also to Mara who won't be leaving for India for another month or so (she owns the guest house and is a great lady!)

BTW- thanks for posting the number matilda--I've been out in the garden so didn't see the thread until now!

Hi MommC,

I've moved to the other side of Juan Dolio now...Fior Di Loto is a good bargain though. I recommend it too. I used it as my home base until I found someplace else to stay. It's very safe too.