Lti Beach V's Bahia Principe PC??

Redmaxi

May 6, 2007
I've already posted this somewhere on the forum (wrong place I think). Does anyone have good or bad thoughts or nuances on these two hotels.

We are planning a trip to DR next September with our friends. We prefer the look of the Bahia where as our friends prefer the look of the Lti!!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

comparison

Bahia is two years old and is quite large in comparison to the LTi.

The LTI-Beach Resort Punta Cana is located directly on the gorgeous fine sand beach of B?varo. A lagoon-like pool area with whirlpool is situated inmidst the tropical gardens of the hotel. The resort features main restaurant,and 3 ?-la-carte restaurants (reservation required), The separately laid out, Cayena Club apartment area has its own pool with poolbar, sun terrace, integrated childrens? pool and its own restaurant.

Bahia Principe is actually 3 resorts two are mirror images of each other the Punta Cana Section and Bavaro section, the other section is adult only and is the Club Premier section which is furthest from the beach

Feb 7, 2007
I recommend Bahia Principe.

Reasons:

- Larger
- Better Service
- Larger variety of food
- 3 large pools - 1 beach pool with jacuzzi and 2 mid-section pools
- Nicer and bigger rooms - Junior Suites all rooms
- Free beer in room
- More a-la-carte restaurants (reservations required)
- Better and larger discotheque
- More entertainment - starts at 9pm with kids show, continues with main show and ends at eleven - in main theater; and then moves to the Plaza Bahia up to 1am, with live bands playing, etc.
- Better fortnightly bar - foods and drinks
- More diversity in daily entertainment activities. Larger resort = more activities and more variety
- Better water sports section. Larger resort = more activities and more variety