Need some help on renting a apartment in Cabarete

NNNyc

May 7, 2007
Please before I go on I already checked out the listings of apartments this website has. I'm not feeling them and I ask if somebody can help me find a affordable apartment for a month. I'm Dominican and live in Nyc, one of my favorite spots in DR is Cabarete for sure. And I've done the resort thing many times before. I'm getting tired of it and its just a waste of money because the real fun is outside the resorts. The nightlife is just the best and the area is great. A Hotel between 25 to 20 dollars a night would be fine too, just give me a reply back. Your help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I believe you'll have more luck in Sosua ... The prices in Cabarete are a little higher. So, if you want to try Sosua, let us know. There are many posters from there with apartments.

Also, I'm sending this to the real estate forum.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
There are a couple of hotels that aren't much above your price range... Hotel Kaoba (in town, across street from beach) and Casa Blanca, just past Janet's at east end of town, small, but on the beach side...

good luck!

Island777

Oct 9, 2005
Cita del Sol, Cabarete

With all the new construction in and around Cabarete there must be more and more apartments available for rent. For example, Ocean Dream has studio's for reasonable money. In the center of Cabarete there is Kaoba and Cita del Sol. Here's a website for a Cita del Sol condo advertized on Vacation Rentals By Owner (VRBO.COM) where there are over 20 listings.

cabaretecentercondo.com

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I noticed that they are charging $6/hour for Maid service, those Maids must be living high off the hog.

Perhaps they were previously Jerry Seinfeld's housekeeper and attend to other light household duties?

:bunny:

tambo'

Pyza

Jan 3, 2007
hey man,
do you still need a place to stay? I got a room for rent for the month of june if your in town.