I Need Las Terrenas Hotel Info

C

Carlton Mack

I will be traveling to The Samana Peninsula in late June/early July. I've decided to split my vacation between the Las Galeras and the Las Terrenas areas. I've already decided on accomodations in Las Galeras but need help in deciding where to stay in the Las Terrenas area. I'm looking for somewhere reasonable ($50-$100 U.S./night for 2), clean, friendly staff, not noisy, and on or very near a great stretch of beach. Any information on places that meet these qualifications would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. I look forward to your responses.

D

D.D.

Try hotel Atlantis. It is a very nice place. I haven't been there myself in about three years or so but my inlaws spent a week at the hotel last January and they really liked it. It is right on the beach and it is quiet. Given that they went after spending a couple of weeks with us at Club Bonito in Las Galeras, It has got to be a good place for them to like it so much. Owners are at sight and they make sure everyone stays happy. They are also French and according to my mother in law they cook very well. Coming from her, a culinary expert, they got to be good. They charge around US$ 60 for two, breakfast included. Their number is 809 240 6111

S

Sylvia

CASA de OLI 20 sul. 94 Samana/Las Galeras Fax 809 538 0011

privat house!!!with pool and so on... good price

E

Ed

L'Aubergine - Hotel-Restaurant Ask for Yvon or Christiane Tel. (809)240-6167 Cosy & Freindly