UK package tours

S

Susanne

Hi there,

My British sister-in-law and her family would like to go on holiday in the Dominican Republic but she doesn't know what tour operators have package tours to the North Coast.

She would like to go all inclusive.

Can anyone help with a name or two?

Thank you in advance. It is appreciated.

Regards, Susanne

A

allan

Thompsons is the biggest one and on a personal level I found to be the best but there is also airtours and first choice just to name a couple

G

Ginnie Bedggood

There's also Cosmos & JMC. Tell her to visit any decent travel agent in the UK & they should be able to advise her plus give her a few brochures. Nearly all of them are "Fully Inclusive" now - more's the pity as the local restaurants need the business. If she wants more info, tell her she can contact me on the e-mail address. I now live on the north coast in Puerto Plata itself. - Grahame.

K

Kat

First Choice / Air Tours / Sun World / Cosmos. Unijet now merged with First Choice / Thompsons all have packages for the Dominican north coast. Speak to your travel agent for more information.

E

Ed

Have them contact Colin or Marion. They live in the UK and own a Condo here in Sosua. A good alternative to "all inclusive" especially with the family. (colindimond1008@yahoo.com)