NY/DR1 Summer Reunion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Sorry Can't offer the apartment we used this Winter in Brooklyn as the lady paying $xxxx.xx would be pretty ****ed off at me but what do you guys think of getting together soon?
Thinking maybe in a month or so. Where? Who? You know the drill. Put some thoughts here and as Nike says "Just Do It."

john

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Manhattan would work for me. Any time or day, it's all good by me.

Chopi is that really you? Where have you been all this time?

Sorry John don't mean to hijack the thread.

Say when and where and I'll be there :cheeky:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Looking for suggestions

Put the thinking caps on for venue. ALL suggestions welcome. I'll start with a few(not in any particular order):
1)House party
2)Boat ride around Manhattan
3) On the beach at Jones Beach on a Weekday! That's right take a friggen day off from work.Quote from one of my favorite books" I never met anyone who said on their deathbed "I wish I had spent more time at the office"
4)Break the mold and go to an Indian , Thai, Korean, or other Ethnic restaurant in a ethnic area known for that type food.
5) Belmont Racetrack

Oy vey!! I'm late I need to get to the office!! I'll leave the rest of all the great suggestions to you guys.
JOHN

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
middle of the week doesn't work for me but any weekend i can take the train from Maryland. i'l use my relatives in Manhattan and Long Island as an excuse to come to NYC :laugh:

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Frank

You're the most convenient for me - so depending on the 'when' I'll be there.

Regards
Ro

Sep 19, 2005
well Alex should already have the tarp supplies!!!!

Id offer to host, but I am an hour and a half north of the city.....

I mean youd all get sick from the fresh air!!!

I wouldnt do a day thing during the week....but I am open for any venue on the weekend.....

do they have cruises, where you just get on the big boat and take a 3 or 4 hour jaunt around....no cleaning up....might cost a little more per person.....

if we meet someplace, id suggest it be a place were we can hear each other talk!!!

I ll wait and see what you folks think

bob

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
I'm up for El Tigre's place.

Or if people want to come to NJ, we could have it at my place.

Does anyone want to throw out a date?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Bob:

We could carpool, maybe stop and pick up party favors on the way!

tambo'

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
So...for a date

Let me throw into the ring--a Sunday afternoon--maybe about 3-4PM-after Memorial Day.

Che mas?

Status
Not open for further replies.