More armed attacks

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
In the past two weeks, I have heard of two more armed robberies - one in Las Terrenas where the woman was shot in the foot, another in Anacaona in SD where the maid was tied up and the entire place stripped.

Rottweiler sales should be soaring.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
In the past two weeks, I have heard of two more armed robberies - one in Las Terrenas where the woman was shot in the foot, another in Anacaona in SD where the maid was tied up and the entire place stripped.

Rottweiler sales should be soaring.

Mountainannie, do you happen to be, by any chance, into the Rottweiler breeding business?

I would suggest to those who are thinking of acquiring a Rottweiler, getting a Winchester instead... ;-)

backinthedr

Apr 10, 2004
drugs are why crime is up

What a pity..it's not just crack, the big H is almost as popular!! I remember the days when ALL drugs were a big no-no in the dr......and who can we blame for that?? What came first the big jeepettas or the drugs?? almost overnight! SOOOO SAD!!!!! JUST what this country did not need!!! The aftermath of Hippo will be the demise of the D.R.......Truillo was a horror, BUT!!!!! and the tell those in the in the barrio to "Just say no NO"........POR FAVOR!
It's gone from the land of sugar cane to cocaine....thanks America (and oithers) for the D.R being your dropping point........and thanks for screwing up a really beautiful nation. God help us all!!!!

B

batich

What a pity..it's not just crack, the big H is almost as popular!! I remember the days when ALL drugs were a big no-no in the dr......and who can we blame for that?? What came first the big jeepettas or the drugs?? almost overnight! SOOOO SAD!!!!! JUST what this country did not need!!! The aftermath of Hippo will be the demise of the D.R.......Truillo was a horror, BUT!!!!! and the tell those in the in the barrio to "Just say no NO"........POR FAVOR!
It's gone from the land of sugar cane to cocaine....thanks America (and oithers) for the D.R being your dropping point........and thanks for screwing up a really beautiful nation. God help us all!!!!

Real Estate people will give you hard time now. Be prepared.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Real Estate People

Yup, the real estate people will give you a hard time. In Las Terrenas there is a local paper - in French, Spanish, Italian and German--- but when I went to the office to ask if they would do an article on the crack epidemic (soaring--- along with the crime) they said, well, no- they could not do that as they were supported by real estate agents and hotels...... I don't know if the other coastal towns have a similar problem.