Does anyone have a would-be Daddy Labador Retriever?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Nelly is almost 3 and came here from England (with her own Mum and Dad) and us when we moved last June to just outside Sabaneta. She has just come into season and feels the time is right to become a Mum but doesn't have a mate.... can you help?

If Nelly does have pups, is anyone interested in purchasing?

C

Chip00

Nelly is almost 3 and came here from England (with her own Mum and Dad) and us when we moved last June to just outside Sabaneta. She has just come into season and feels the time is right to become a Mum but doesn't have a mate.... can you help?

If Nelly does have pups, is anyone interested in purchasing?

We have a minature poodle who would love to try - but I'm not quite sure of the mechanics of the whole....on second thought - maybe not!!! :)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
hmmmmm, well not quite suitable!! Hope it wasn't because I spelt Labrador incorrectly - apologies to everyone and especially Nelly

Sep 19, 2005
I have labs and also breed them,..and i think you spelled it just fine...your dog is a lab and you adore her...thus labador!!!!!!:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

does the dog have to be pure WITH papers??

bob

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
awww thanks! Would like pure if poss but dont think papers important here though she is KC registered in UK - is there a market here for Lab pups?

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Oh im so glad i saw this. I moved here from england 3 years ago and used to have two black labradors who were fantastic protectors but excellent with children too. I am looking for two pups, preferrably dogs. Please please let me know when and if a litter arrives.
Thanks

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I am glad to meet another Lab lover..... unfortunately I have had no success yet with anyone offering their Labrador as a stud dog - am sure there must be someone out there with a male! Time is short as Nelly is already in season but perhaps someone will respond or know a friend who can get in touch with me asap.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I am glad to meet another Lab lover..... unfortunately I have had no success yet with anyone offering their Labrador as a stud dog - am sure there must be someone out there with a male! Time is short as Nelly is already in season but perhaps someone will respond or know a friend who can get in touch with me asap.

I think you might get some responses now the identity question has been cleared up. People could have been holding back because of that. But if you don't why not contact Dr. Bob the vet between Sosua and Cabarete, just off the main road? Even if he doesn't have any labradors there he will surely know who is the human companion of one. Many foreigners in Sosua & Cabarete use him as their vet. It might also be worth contacting Judy at the kennels.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I will certainly mention it to Dr Bob who has already saved the life of my eldest Lab, treated one of our Dominican puppies who was hit by a car, and spayed another of our Dominican pups last week. With a total of 8 dogs and 2 cats we need to be able to rely on a good vet. He also recommended a treatment which has worked wonders with the terrible saddle sores on the horse we bought (rescued) last November. I will chat with Judy also. Many thanks.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I've got a Great Dane, who is very good at doing the splits when needed. He mated with our pitbull lab cross, and the puppies were lovely. Bigger than the mother but fatter than the father. He also loves sex, so if you fancy breeding Great Labradors then let me know!!

matilda

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I've got a Great Dane, who is very good at doing the splits when needed. He mated with our pitbull lab cross, and the puppies were lovely. Bigger than the mother but fatter than the father. He also loves sex, so if you fancy breeding Great Labradors then let me know!!

matilda
That would be an awesome mix.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006

matilda

Thank you for the offer but really want to stick to pure Labrador on this occasion.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006

matilda

Come to think of it, never seen a Great Dane do the splits!!! Would love to see that hehehe

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
rob, when did you start running a dog pimping service?

hahahha

Who is Rob? and why cryptic comments when there are genuine questions? Is this all just a waste of time or are there too many mixed up people outtnumbering the normal ones?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Who is Rob? and why cryptic comments when there are genuine questions? Is this all just a waste of time or are there too many mixed up people outtnumbering the normal ones?
Robert & Dolores are the owners of DR1.
There are no more cryptic messages.
That's all done and over with.
The problem is that male Labs with all their parts are few and far between.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Robert & Dolores are the owners of DR1.
There are no more cryptic messages.
That's all done and over with.
The problem is that male Labs with all their parts are few and far between.

So I gather as no-one has come forward with one to mate with my bitch. Apologies if I am being paranoid now but you can possibly understand why in view of past experience - thank you for putting me straight.