Please engage brain before posting!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm getting a little tired of people that start threads or post in already exciting threads and a few days later send me a PM to say they've had second thoughts about what they have written and want me to delete everything they have ever written. Yes, this has happened more than a few times.

What the heck is going on?????? :ermm:

I'm getting a little tired of this so please engage brain before posting.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
lol Anna

I must admit that I usually do not read this area but I opened up new posts and came across yours. I am sorry for laughing but it did make me chuckle. Is it just in this area or does it happen in others??? I mean ,( and I am not trying to be mean or insult anyone), but if you are with a "Sankie" do you really have a brain to engage?( this comes from my reading in other areas where all the "old timers" on this site pretty much tell them this. Again I am saying that this is NOT to be insulting but it was comical. Wishing you the best Anna as you have more patience than I. Best of luck. Let this be a lesson to those of you who do this. Please THINK before posting. Have a great day all.;)

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
And if you can?t engage your own, borrow another one for just a little while .... :cheeky:

Its been like the gates of a warm place has opened right onto the DR1 lately Anna!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
This is not fair to some of us who have no brains.
How can we engage that which we do not have?
I officially protest on my behalf and all others like me.

pma22222

Jun 27, 2006
please don't delete

Part of the enjoyment of lurking or participating in this forum is that people don't necessarily engage their brains before posting. As long as not offensive to anyone personally let it stand. I doubt anyone knows the poster anyways!!!!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
This is not fair to some of us who have no brains.
How can we engage that which we do not have?
I officially protest on my behalf and all others like me.

Or sometimes our brain is much slower than the speed we type with and hit "post" button. :cheeky:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
.... Please THINK before posting
NO, NO, NO!!!! 1/2 brain or none, little head or big one, go ahead and post all the sordid details!!!! Don't deprive us the opportunity to lecture you all so we can feel superior. :glasses: ;)

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
NO, NO, NO!!!! 1/2 brain or none, little head or big one, go ahead and post all the sordid details!!!! Don't deprive us the opportunity to lecture you all so we can feel superior. :glasses: ;)

Saying it with a little more tact, post away, its been slow this year, and the entertainment value has gone down.;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No estoy listo....

>>>>>>Still engaging. Tick tack, tick tack, tick tack.........

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Long Live 'Sankies 101'

Let's not thwart the gringas' spontaneity to open their hearts, wallets and legs to the 'sankies' and post here...

It's the Caribbean course of things.
Nothing can be done about it.
Good entertainment, too.
The craze continues.

And that's good...

m'frog

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003