Sosua personalities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Heading back down soon and wondering if some of the old crowd are still around.

Is Kiwi John still running La Roca. Henk still manager of Voramar. Jenny who handles a lot of the rentals at Tradewinds etc. Richard who was married to Mags and was at Century21. George at Condos Dominicano.

Kiwicanuck

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Kiwicanuck, how long you've been away? Actually, all the information you need to know about Sosua you will find at Rocky's Rock & Blues Bar and Hotel. Tell Marco (owner) I sent you....;-)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Is Kiwi John still running La Roca. Yes
Henk still manager of Voramar. Yes
Jenny who handles a lot of the rentals at Tradewinds etc. Yes
Richard who was married to Mags and was at Century21. Yes
George at Condos Dominicano. Haven't seen him in a long time.

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
jenny is still there and george on condos dominicano is still there and hangs out at eddies for daily coffee.

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Thanks for the info guys. flying in on the 18th. Everybodies still there, thats good. Whats the name of the Bar escott opened so I will know to stay away from there.

I would like to buy Ken a beer one day, never met you on any of my previous trips. Are you at La Roca most days for a bit, what time usually ?

Stayed in Cabarete last time but not crasy about the night driving back there. The rental cars are so small not like my 2500 GMC back home here that I feel pretty safe in.

The only thing thats stopped me buying a place there is the monthly fee's are so high for an absentee owner. I think Casa Linda will be my choice when I do buy and the only place I haven't checked out that I would like to is that high rise where a bunch of you live in, can't remember the name of it ( Ken and Scott live there )

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
Thanks for the info guys. flying in on the 18th. Everybodies still there, thats good. Whats the name of the Bar escott opened so I will know to stay away from there.

I would like to buy Ken a beer one day, never met you on any of my previous trips. Are you at La Roca most days for a bit, what time usually ?

Stayed in Cabarete last time but not crasy about the night driving back there. The rental cars are so small not like my 2500 GMC back home here that I feel pretty safe in.

The only thing thats stopped me buying a place there is the monthly fee's are so high for an absentee owner. I think Casa Linda will be my choice when I do buy and the only place I haven't checked out that I would like to is that high rise where a bunch of you live in, can't remember the name of it ( Ken and Scott live there )

if you need a place close to everything look at my daughters site Sosua Vacation Rentals-Condo Rentals in the Dominican Republic

slrguy

Oct 17, 2006
I stayed in one of Brooke's places not long ago, and was very happy with it...Donquixote's daughter, that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.