Santo Domingo Telephone Book or Internet Address

C

Charo

I am trying to locate a family in Santo Domingo with the last names Almonte Garcia. I would appreciate if anyone knows an internet site where I can look up addresses and phone numbers of individuals, not businesses. If anyone in Santo Domingo is reading this, maybe you can look it up for me. The first names are Lourdes and Danny. They are sister and brother.

C

craig tirrell

Re: Santo Domingo Telephone Book or Internet Addre

I have a phone book I brought back I'll look

K

Ken

The phone book uses only the first last name... there are about 5 different Danilo, Daniels in the Almonte section and about 6 lourdes.... In whose name is the phone? Do you know the neighborhood? Wish I could help you

J

Jim Hinsch

See http://www.bancredito.com/padron/enelpunto/ or click on the link below.

C

Charo

Thank you so much for the site, unfortunately this is the message I received:Database Results Error [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. Do you know if that means I must change the settings on my computer to a lower security.

C

Charo

Thank you for your response. If there are not too many entries, can you e-mail them to me? Thanks again.

C

Charo

Dear Ken, Thank you so much for your response. Would you mind listing them for me and emailing me at cahuch@aol.com? I would greatly appreciate it.

J

Jim Hinsch

I suggest you send them an E-mail and let them know there is a problem with their site.

C

Charo

Once again thank you for your help and advice.