RELOCATION INFO.

L

lana

IF ANYONE COULD PLEASE LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IT WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED. I AM LOOKING TO WORK IN PUNTA CANA AREA, OR SANTO DOMINGO. I AM A CANADIAN CITIZEN FLUENT IN ENGLISH/SPANISH. I NEED INFO ON ANY APARTMENTS/CONDOS, WHAT STEPS TO TAKE WHEN MOVING TO A D.R. AND AVERAGE COST OF LIVING. PLEASE SEND BY E-MAIL TO LANA_NIKKI@YAHOO.COM THANK-YOU.

D

DR1

We suggest you order the Living in Santo Domingo book which will provide answers to many of your questions. You can order the book at this site.

To find work in Punta Cana, we suggest you come for a vacation and visit several resorts and talk to the staff to check for any leads on openings.

M

mary

I bought the Living in Santo Domingo book and it has been a great resource. I have not moved yet but it gives you a lot of basics to help get you thinking. Also, call the DR consulate near you...the people at the one here were wonderful, as they are in the DR! I think that no matter how much research and preperation we do, there will always be the unexpected things that you cant plan for but these resources, the book, this site, the escapeartist.com site and the consulate have been extremely helpful! Good Luck!