Sending something to Macoris

RandallG

May 13, 2007
Hi everybody,

Just a quick question. I used to work in the san Pedro area and would like to send a package to an old friend from work. he lives in one of the bateyes west of the town and does not have a mailing address or anything. Is there something like a FedEx office or something in Macoris that I could use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Randy

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
There is a fedex office but I don't know how well it works, it is opposite Banco Popular and I'm not sure of the name of the street. If the package is small (so it doesn't have to be picked up at the customs office) and has nothing illegal, and he can get to Juan Dolio you can use my PO box. If you want to do that pm me. Or, can't you send it to him at work???

matilda

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
FEDEX does not send stuff to PO Boxes...

Have them send it to someone yu know--like Matilda--and have your friend go pick it up.

HB

I can help

Randy,

Are you in the States? If so, I may be able to help you. I am in NY State, but will be going to my home in San Pedro on June 1st. As Matilda said - if the package doesn't contain anything illegal, you can ship it to me, and I would be glad to take it to your friend. I would need his name and the name of his barrio. I sent you a PM (private message) about this last night. I"m thinking maybe you didn't receive it, or aren't familar with PM's here, as it looks like you're new (your post was your first one).