Canadian Expat in DR....?

SeeDominic

Mar 21, 2007
Any Canadians living in DR..? I would like to communicate through email with you..

I am a middle-aged Canadian woman like to retire to DR and have questions that would be easier to discuss with a Canadian to compare the life and the legal systems in both counties. Thanks.

JDFriend

the Translator
May 15, 2007
I'm a Canadian expat lady as well. PM me if you have any questions. Always willing to help.

globalmike295

On Vacation
Jul 11, 2006
And if You are ever in Sosua, we now have a dance lessons available,

It's controlled dancing in an Air conditioned enviroment, and it's called the Latino Club.

It's a great work out and will definately get the blood flowing, to all of the vital parts of the body.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Any Canadians living in DR..? I would like to communicate through email with you..

I am a middle-aged Canadian woman like to retire to DR and have questions that would be easier to discuss with a Canadian to compare the life and the legal systems in both counties. Thanks.
Hillbilly's suggestion to post your questions here, is to assure you of getting good info.
If one assumes that private messages from total strangers are 100% accurate, one might be induced into error.
That which is posted for all to see, has to withstand the scrutiny of all the DR1 members, and that's one big bunch of well informed people.

Post your questions on the mainboard, if you want the best results.

SeeDominic

Mar 21, 2007
Thank You ..... Thank You

Thank you to rendul - juanita - JDFriend - MommC - Rocky for your willinness to help....you must believe in me I have appreciated it very much.

I will reply to you all soon.

Kind regards.