Santiago members - incident at La Sirena?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Hillbilly has e-mailed me saying that there is some sort of incident at La Sirena Santiago - the store has been sealed off with hundreds of customers inside, and the police are outside, he says.

Anyone know what might be going on?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Hillbilly has e-mailed me saying that there is some sort of incident at La Sirena Santiago - the store has been sealed off with hundreds of customers inside, and the police are outside, he says.

Anyone know what might be going on?

shyt I have relatives who work there:paranoid: :surprised

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Maybe one of the Santiago-based posters could do a Sherlock? Hillbilly is busy working and can't go out.

C

Chip00

I called my cunado who passes by there everyday at lunch and he said he saw nothing abnormal.

I also called the store and they said they had a problem with the computer system but that it has been resolved now.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
According to what I was told, the computer system melted and everything was put on hold. Nobody in or out! Cook left her purchases in the basket and left, since there was no way of paying. She said that there were hundreds of people waiting to buy their groceries, and more waiting to get in but the police would not let anyone inside!
I wondered if it was nationwide??

HB

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
All is well as reported by others. Pola was the same thing.

I got in because I told them my wife was inside and I had come to pick her up.
Straight to hell for that lie I will go.

The employees probably had lots of fun putting back all the groceries that were left in the carts when people left. Filled carts were all over the place.